Grandbunny Paradox Grandbunny Paradox

Very Original!

I was surprised at the Artwork, and then completely forgot abput it because it just... fit. Very much style there. Great Voice Acting, clear and crisp, the necessary bit of violence and randomness.

the "behind the scenes" bit really made me laugh, very good parody.

5/5, 8/10, well done!

Android X-19 Android X-19

sort of

was nice for a first one... exceptionally well-done art. but, as my predecessor said: far too slow. get some movement in there. and: it's dEstroying, not dIstroying. also, work on your sound quality. keep it up!

3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1 3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1

Genuinely Funny!

Now THAT was funny! I don't laugh at flash movies often, but this was just so great! Soehow reminded me of the Naked Gun... maybe the kind of humor. Can't w8 4 Ep.2!

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

Really liked it

As the guy before me said , apart from your overall style i really like the facial expressions of your characters.
the song wasn't my cup of tea, but the animation went well with the rhythm.
sweet, funny, and almost as good as maxwell e.

keep up the good work!

8/10
5/5

Kalter Kaffee 2 Kalter Kaffee 2

Mannmannmann

Hab schon besseres gesehen ;)
Besorg dir unbedingt ein besseres mikro, ich konnte eigentlich nur der untertiteln folgen...
eigentlich ist das ganze ja scheisse, aber weil du ein Landsmann bist 5/5 :P

Branco responds:

Du solltest mich zu deinen fav. authors adden, am besten noch vor LF :)

Unglued Unglued

Very Nice

A thouroughly well-made Flash, excellent Style, very nice to watch, never became boring. The Music was O.K., but I would've liked to hear some sound effects, the guns did lose some charme without the noises the normally make. This definitively needs a part two with some new ideas and sound effects. 4/5 and favorites.
-f0rdpr3fect

MolecularClock MolecularClock

I don't want to know...

... thank you very much.

freespace2pilot responds:

um... well this is certainly a constructive review which will make all of my further movies better :/

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

Surprisingly Good

Well told, GREAT and UNIQUE style, you don't see something like that often here at Newgrounds, but:
terrible sound (the quality was poor, sometimes it hurt my head, and the voices weren't so well done). Work on that, and keep doing your thing. I'm lookin forward to seeing more!

Crown Lager Crown Lager

...nice!

well-made first attempt... not THAT funny, not THAT godd graphics or style, but keep it up!

Masta-Doom responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you semi-enjoyed

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

*ACK*

GREAT work! i was already laughing my head off, but when the mech came and went wild, i nearly fell off my chair.
only critique: the voices were VERY hard to understand