Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Brilliant

Easily one of the best on NG. Played it for two hours, and was actually sad when it was over. Make Part II!!!

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Great, but with edges.

This, my friends, is a perfect example of also perfect incorporation of music into a game. very addictive, quite cool, and almost perfectly executed.

BUT, as my pre-reviewer said, rework it without the transparent stars. i do think its on purpose, to make the game harder or whatever, but i just dont like it when i lose a game not because of lack of skill, but because i cant strain my eyes enough. rework it for a 10/10 from me.

5/5 nonetheless.

Turnaus Turnaus

Quite Good

Don't listen to the guy before me, he wasn't even able to find someone to play it with...
Zhe controls were very good, and the idea was fine. Keep up the good work.

RaidenX RaidenX

Fantastic!

The second Game I have actually played through in newgorunds, extremely cool!!!
one thing: 5 for the music because i just didn't like it.
oh well, it's a remake i guess^^
apart from that, superb

The Core 3 The Core 3

hmpf

i really ould have loved playing it... optimize for slow pcs next time please :/

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

grat, but improvements could be made

i really enjoyed this one, as i enjoyed DD3. great idea, i especially like the drag'n'drop feature, but:

1.i don't like the overall style... it looks too much pasted together (spaceships, tanks, battlemages...) it simply lacks a theme and doesn't stand true to its name, demonic defence.
2. the sound is terrible (not the music, mind you)
3. especially on old pcs it gets too easy too quick, i didn't buy ANYTHING until level 25 and didn't lose a single hp.
4.the archers and gunners are, as in DD3, completely useless. on one run i only bought those, an after i had about 10 of them each, they didn't help me a single bit.

but don't let these comments get you down. it's a great game, i had fun playing it (which i usually don't have :P). keep making flash, you've got some talent!

-peace out

Adventures in the jungle Adventures in the jungle

great

this was really great, but sadly much too short... make a sequel or a longer one next time!

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

Sweet!

This was completely amazing, ad even though i didnt get past the blood spirit, i had 2 great hours with this!
there could have been more blood and the music was crappy, do something about this, but except for that this was awesome! keep up the good work!