Grandbunny Paradox Grandbunny Paradox

Very Original!

I was surprised at the Artwork, and then completely forgot abput it because it just... fit. Very much style there. Great Voice Acting, clear and crisp, the necessary bit of violence and randomness.

the "behind the scenes" bit really made me laugh, very good parody.

5/5, 8/10, well done!

Android X-19 Android X-19

sort of

was nice for a first one... exceptionally well-done art. but, as my predecessor said: far too slow. get some movement in there. and: it's dEstroying, not dIstroying. also, work on your sound quality. keep it up!

3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1 3 Dudes And A Puppy - Ep1

Genuinely Funny!

Now THAT was funny! I don't laugh at flash movies often, but this was just so great! Soehow reminded me of the Naked Gun... maybe the kind of humor. Can't w8 4 Ep.2!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Brilliant

Easily one of the best on NG. Played it for two hours, and was actually sad when it was over. Make Part II!!!

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Great, but with edges.

This, my friends, is a perfect example of also perfect incorporation of music into a game. very addictive, quite cool, and almost perfectly executed.

BUT, as my pre-reviewer said, rework it without the transparent stars. i do think its on purpose, to make the game harder or whatever, but i just dont like it when i lose a game not because of lack of skill, but because i cant strain my eyes enough. rework it for a 10/10 from me.

5/5 nonetheless.

Turnaus Turnaus

Quite Good

Don't listen to the guy before me, he wasn't even able to find someone to play it with...
Zhe controls were very good, and the idea was fine. Keep up the good work.